Updating your green card

Posted by / 29-Dec-2019 01:41

Updating your green card

A United States green card, also known as an Alien Registration Receipt Card, is a document issued by the office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services that certifies that you are a permanent resident of the United States.

Sometimes, you may need or want to legally change your name after acquiring your green card.

You may also contact the National Visa Center at phone number (603) 334-07-00 to receive an update on your case.

You will need your 13-character receipt number which can be found on your receipt notice.

It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC).

As soon as you fill this data into the correct lines on the official site system which is for the tracking your winning status as a green card lottery member, you will get the notification. You can win your green card immediately or your entry won’t be selected at all by the system. Don’t be frustrated if your entry won’t win for the first time. You can track your case status of your application online.

You will be able to track your confirmation lottery number again if your tracking green card number win or not within next six month. If you still have any questions about your application status or you can’t track the information, or have troubles with finding your case number, you can dial the customer service center by 1-800-375-52-83. After it, type correctly the immigrant given to you previously.

updating your green card-61updating your green card-76updating your green card-30

Eligibility is usually based on family, employment, humanitarian needs or other special considerations.